Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) Tampa Massage Clinic is seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) that is enthusiastic, and loves the art of helping clients restore, relax and refresh. Reliability and professionalism is a necessity.
Licensed Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Perform deep tissues, therapeutic, relaxation massage treatments customized to each client’s needs.
- Professional well groomed attire.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude.
Licensed Massage Therapist Job Requirements:
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required. Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular, Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal)
- Conducts brief assessments of all new massage therapy clients for pain, tension, primary areas of complaints, medical conditions, symptoms or problems regarding health, or any body structures that might indicate or contraindicate the use of therapeutic massage, documenting findings on the client health history intake form.
- Prepares massage therapy room to include dressing the table, supplies, music, lighting, room temperature, etc., to enhance the therapeutic effect of massage.
- Current FL Massage Therapy License; Massage Therapy Certification from an accredited school of massage therapy; Must carry Liability Insurance
- Interviewee will be asked to demonstrate massage techniques on interviewer.
- Need 3+ years experience